Saturday, January 13, 2007

Moral of the Story

Happy New Year and may this wonderful year 2007 brings you more ideas to teach your children with Smart Money Habits.

So what is the moral you can use to teach your kids from the ancient story that I last wrote in my previous articles.

Alright,let me share with you, the moral of the story are:-

  1. Never drool over the advantages that others seem to have, just do the best you can with whatever you can gather.
  2. Is best to teach your kids to fish than to give them a fish.

In this 2007, what are the plans you have for your kids that you can educate them about financial literacy?

Share some ideas with me by giving me a comments at this blog.

Till next posting.

Christina
www.realsmarteens.com

No comments:

Can't find anyhting at this Blog, Try Google Search Engine

Google